IT Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£70,000 - £75,000
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role will sit within the IT Business Analysis team and will support ongoing project delivery and new business initiatives in the organisation. The Business Analysis team is responsible for translating business vision and strategy from the Technology group into effective change across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Writing user stories and scenarios, maintaining a product backlog and assisting with development estimation.
- Supporting the IT Business Analysis Team Lead on timely project delivery
- Previous experience of working within a market data or back office environment
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of Equities and/or Fixed Income
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC, specifically Agile project delivery method
- Experience delivering IT Projects
- Understanding of Cloud technologies
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: