IT Business Analyst - Commodities Trading Firm - London
Day Rate: £650 - £750 per day
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a highly experienced Business Analyst with expert Endure knowledge to play a pivotal position in defining the requirements for a major system development - to start immediately.
Key skills and responsibilities
- To be the lead in outlining the requirements and strategy in the development of their Endur CTRM system
- Exposure to dealing with complex sophisticated commodity products is essential
- Excellent knowledge of CTRM systems (ideally Endur)
- Good understanding of associated commodity risk
- JVS development experience to troubleshoot and fix code issues.
- Knowledge of European Power and Gas and product setup in Endur.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the largest growing commodities trading firms.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV below. This is a fast moving position so if interested then please ensure that you apply quickly or contact Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment