An international investment bank has multiple headcount for IT BAs to drive the implementation of a new Trade Surveillance software.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to complete the technology on-boarding processes for the new Trade Surveillance solution
- Ensure that all validation steps are complete for a Pilot and subsequent Production deployment
- Build the processes to feed data into the Trade Surveillance system and ensure the feeds support controls for data completeness
- Liaise with the Compliance Surveillance team for prioritisation and planning around on-boarding of new products, coordinating testing and tracking issues.
- Translate compliance requirements into more detailed technical requirements for use by the technology teams where required.
- Assist with the definition of the post-implementation support and operating model and ensure a smooth transition into BAU for each product as it is deployed.
- Experience of implementing a Market Abuse Trade Surveillance system
- Strong understanding of relevant Capital Markets products i.e. trade and order flows
- Up to date understanding and knowledge of Market Abuse regulations
- Strong Technical BA skills
- Experience of implementing a cloud-hosted solution
- Confident and capable working with third-party vendors
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.