IT Auditor - Finance - £60,000 - £90,000
Technical Skills: CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Cyber & Audit.
Leading financial organisation based in the city with offices worldwide.
- Plan and execute IT application, infrastructure and project audits
- Formulate audit conclusions and prepare audit reports
- Track the status and resolution of issues raised
- Generate and manage internal relationships
- Perform continuous monitoring of key risks and controls through on-going relationship management
- Initiate and deliver agreed initiatives to achieve continuous improvement
- Maintain up to date awareness of relevant regulatory and statutory environment
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls
- Good understanding of controls related to banking applications, such as; operating systems, networks, databases and IT projects.
- Knowledge on Cyber risks and worked in Cyber security related audits.
- Relevant professional qualifications (CISA, CISSP, CRISC)
- Experience in Financial Services auditing roles
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.