A Financial Organisation is looking to hire an IT Auditor to join their Internal Audit Department.
The Internal IT Audit team works with the business Audit team to help review technology related risks and controls that support the wider business. This role is responsible for aiding in the development of the IT aspects of audit plans.
- Ensure coverage of IT risks and delivery of results
- Help with ideas for annual audit coverage of technology risks
- Use department tools to create highest quality audit work
- Work on assigned audit engagements
- Execute technology audit work that that covers topics from projects, infrastructure to application reviews
- Cover technology related risks by supporting business audit colleagues in any integrated risks
- Prior experience in IT Project Management, IT Audit or IT Risk Management Knowledge of Technology Risk and Capital Markets
- Prior experience within Financial Services or Capital Markets Infrastructure
- Have technical understanding of major operating systems, databases or networks
- An accounting or technology degree or professional designation (CISA/CISSP)
If this sounds of interest please apply or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331