Due to a recent change in leadership in this business area, there is a newly created position to take ownership for the Investor Relations monitoring, analysis and presentation process.
This person will:
- Provide detailed reports on portfolio company performance
- Analyse the impact of the investment strategy on profitability
- Critically review company strategy and make assessments and recommendations
- Drive efforts for intellectual transparency across the business
- Articulate a wide range of information pertaining to the company to various internal and external stakeholders (including Finance, ExCo, Investors)
A key part of this role will include being able to simultaneously be detail-oriented and also step back and have a 'wider picture' outlook. Therefore, the successful candidate will:
- Have pursued a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or other (such as MBA, CFA, etc)
- Be adept at analysing multiple corporate entities and company reports
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to influence and guide
- Demonstrate elasticity and tact in their approach
- Be used to a controls environment
- Possess excellent Excel modelling skills
- Have a detailed understanding of the inner workings of a private equity backed business
For further information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.