Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking an Investor Centre Manager. This candidate will be responsible for supervising and managing the London Investor Centre.
- Management of Investor Centre Manager staff members providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the Investor Centre Manager.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Maintain a commercial perspective and assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Calendar maintenance for the Investor Centre Manager facilities and manage the meeting rooms for customer meetings with the wider PI Sales team
- Ensure the Investor Centre Manager is running alongside compliance guidelines and in line with DPA requirements
- Oversight of Investor Centre Manager interactions, ensuring that customer queries and answered accurately and timely and sales opportunities are identified
- Manage and maintain Investor Centre Manager procedures
- Act as point of contact to building security and facilities management and ensure Investor Centre Manager is always in working order
- Proven Financial Services sales and service experience - preferably retail
- People management experience at least 18 months.
- Experience in servicing clients/customers
- RDR - Level 4 qualified or working towards this.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
- Understanding of risk management and working within a compliant environment
If you are interested in discussing this role further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.