A rapidly growing PE backed bespoke debt purchase business are looking for a Transaction Lead to work directly with the CEO in a commercial finance role supporting the growth of the business.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Building investment Memorandum: working with decision science and pricing team, converting the model building and analysis they are doing into a document that can be digested / presented to internal exco and the business’ owners / investment committee forum
- Financial Analysis: producing cash flow models and forecasting on the purchase of a portfolio or a company by data interrogation through Excel / SQL
- Business Origination Activity / transaction lead: supporting new business making sure transactions are progressed through the deal cycle, from origination to execution, making sure the contracts are going back and forth
- Qualified Accountant through the big four with 1-2 years of post-qualified experience within M&A / Transaction Services
- Applied investments knowledge (PV, IRR)
- Cashflow modelling in any sector, ideally Financial services.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to present
- Advanced excel skills (and SQL – nice to have)
- Understanding of bespoke debt purchase business fundamentals (nice to have)