Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for an Investment Risk VP for an Investment and Wealth Management business based in London.
Reporting to the Head of Investment Risk this position will be responsible for the oversight of risk areas such as market, credit and liquidity whilst developing and maintaining the risk framework.
- Monitor wealth and retail funds ensuring risk appetite is adhered to
- Measure investment risks, provide analysis and report these to senior management
- Build and enhance relationships with the investment managers and risk teams
- Act as a deputy to the Head of Investment Risk as required
- Support and be involved with change management projects, specifically working on risk systems
- Extensive investment risk experience ideally covering multi asset portfolios
- Understanding of market, credit and liquidity risk
- Knowledge of retail funds and their regulatory compliance such as UCITS, NURS and AIFMD
- Quantitative education at undergraduate or post graduate level
- Strong stakeholder management skills