Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for an Associate Director in Investment Risk Oversight for a leading global Investment Management firm based in London.
The position will cover oversight, frameworks and governance for all areas of Investment Risk covering portfolios across fixed income, equities and multi-asset.
- Develop and establish risk frameworks for investment risk, covering all areas of risk including market, counterparty, liquidity, operational and model risks
- Design policies and standards for investment risk
- Provide risk reports and reviews, compiling management information for committees and senior management
- Stay abreast of regulatory development and be a point of contact with regulators as well as auditors
- Extensive Investment risk experience
- Knowledge of fixed income, equities or multi-asset portfolios
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience developing risk frameworks
If you are interested in this role, please contact Victoria Gbadebo at Twenty Financial Services