Twenty Financial Services are conducting a search for an Investment Risk Manager to head up risk for the Multi-Asset and LDI portfolios of a global asset management firm headquartered in London.
- Provide challenge on risk exposures & disclosures, limit frameworks and the fund's liquidity.
- Work with the portfolio managers as well as asset class heads providing analysis on the investment risk for the multi asset and LDI portfolios.
- Use quantitative skills for strategy and planning of forthcoming projects within the division.
- Management of a small team.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive Investment Risk experience from another buy side firm
- Essential to have worked on multi asset portfolios for a number of years and highly desirable to have worked with liability driven investments (LDI) also.
- Proven experience working alongside portfolio managers and other senior stakeholders.
- Desirable to have experience with Aladdin