A major Investment Management firm with a large UK presence is looking to expand their second line investment risk team. This is a newly approved position that will be focused on the counterparty risk element of this teams work.
- Work on the implementation of the risk framework for the oversight of counterparty risk and product specific frameworks.
- Preparation of risk reports for boards and risk committees.
- Work with other teams such as technology to implement improvements to counterparty risk reporting capability.
- Assisting with projects as necessary e.g., client RFPs
- Strong experience within another financial services firm, ideally asset management
- Good understanding of investment risk within fund management
- Experience of counterparty risk management would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of derivatives products is required
- Skills in VBA/Macros would be ideal and PowerBI/Tableau would be useful
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.