Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for an Investment Risk Analyst for a leading Investment Management Firm based in London.
Working across Fixed Income and Multi Asset Risk, this person will be tasked with the risk reporting and analysis, including the automation of these processes. They will be participating in the risk meetings with fund managers and working closely with the performance teams.
- Production of risk reports for discussion with fund managers
- Automation of processes to improve efficiency
- Working with the front office and participating in risk meetings with the fund managers
- Identifying risks impacting the performance of specific funds
- Working with risk modelling and relating this to funds under review
- Collaborate with the performance teams to link risk analysis with the performance of the funds
- Provision of risk analytics and liquidity analytics on funds
- Collaboration with the wider investment risk team
- Independent research in order to reveal market risk insights to help fund managers
- Ad hoc project analysis supporting new product initiatives.
- When there are new fund proposals, running pre-trade analytics and initiating modelling
- Ad hoc risk analysis from Client and Sales interaction and as part of the fund management team
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- CFA or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in a portfolio/ investment risk analysis and quantitative position within an asset management
- Knowledge of risk models
- Programming experience is desirable and strong technical skills essential