Investment Reporting Specialist – Asset Manager – London
I’ve been working with a large asset manager based in London looking for an Investment Reporting Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Interact directly with clients/consultants, serving as a key SME to discuss the client’s strategy and reporting requirements.
- Manage end to end production and delivery of weekly, monthly & quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurate and in a timely manner
- Ownership, collation and the timely delivery of data to clients and consultants, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines, and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards
- Solution client requirements, work closely with client relationship peers, product specialists and investment desk support teams to define scalable processes and seek ways to further enhance client experience
- Experience of working within the investment management / custodial industry including providing an exceptional level of client service and support to clients
- Knowledge of industry investable instruments including Derivatives and the associated accounting and operational management of owning these in a client mandate. (Collateral management reporting etc)
- Background in production of Reporting outputs to various stakeholders Internal / External clients
- Demonstrable ‘Solutions’ mind set, able to bring to the table consistent positive approach to delivering for our clients even when challenged with system and data limitations.
- Awareness of industry trends and regulatory changes that will impact Investment Reporting
- Knowledge of industry vendors and tools available to Investment Reporting teams
If you are passionate about finding a new opportunity and would like to explore this in more detail please apply here or reach out to Jacob Harriss on 02031894330 or Jacob.email@example.com.