Investment Reporting Analyst - Asset Management - London
One of my Asset Management clients is looking a new Investment Reporting Analyst for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The role holder will be responsible for assisting with the production of Monthly and Quarterly Reporting, as well as other types of Client Reports. You will be responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders across different departments to help facilitate accurate and timely Client Reporting.
- Providing adhoc analysis and performance on request.
- Preparing and producing monthly and quarterly client valuations in a timely and efficient manner
- Improve the efficiency of business as usual processes
- Regular delivery of performance reports across asset classes
- Presentation of performance data
- Producing and validating monthly and quarterly performance figures
- Monthly and Quarterly Institutional Reporting to nominated custodians
- Production and dissemination of client data to third parties for onward reporting requirements
- Portfolio depreciation reporting to ensure compliance to regulation
- Assisting and resolving performance and valuation queries in a timely manner
- Data Quality Control around other aspects of reporting i.e. SORP, SIPP, IFRS, Market Value and Fair Value