Investment Reporting Analyst – Asset Manager – London
I’ve been working with a large asset manager based in London looking for an Investment Reporting Analyst to join for 12 months on a fixed term contract.
- Interact directly with data providers, to ensure timely delivery of information into the reporting team.
- Manage end to end production and delivery of weekly, monthly & quarterly client deliverables and reports, ensuring they are delivered accurate and in a timely manner
- Ownership, collation and the timely delivery of data to clients, consultants, and research and fund platforms, ensuring services are delivered within agreed SLA guidelines, and in compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines and industry standards
- Assist in maintaining accurate and timely metrics to allow efficient and meaningful Senior Management MI to be produced.
- Understanding of the Investment Management industry including client types (Pension Funds DB/DC) and different styles of firms (Active, Passive, Solutions etc)
- Background in production of Reporting outputs to various stakeholders Internal / External clients
- Experience of using a workflow management tool
- Demonstrable track record of building significant relationships with contacts up to and including senior levels in the firm.
If you are passionate about finding a new opportunity and would like to explore this in more detail please apply here or reach out to Jacob Harriss on 02031894330 or Jacob.email@example.com.