Twenty Investment Management are working with a London based Asset Manager that is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Investment Reporting team. This is a newly created, high profile role where you will be responsible for the delivery of financial reporting in relation to the funds and sourcing asset-level data to populate IFRS reporting for Investment Funds. You will have significant stakeholder exposure, presenting finding’s to C-Level executives.
- Produce and deliver financial reporting to a high standard
- Interpret fund level data and be able to present it to senior stakeholders
- Co-ordinate with internal fund accounting teams and third parties to source the required asset level data
- Take a lead to improve financial reporting processes where needed – the current processes are Excel based and will need someone to help automate these alongside working on various operational change projects impacting reporting and regulatory developments.
- Act as a facilitator to internal teams and external providers to make sure no errors occur and ensure best practice – challenging necessary parties.
- Qualified accountant
- Big four Asset Management audit experience or Asset Management financial reporting backgrounds preferred.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge essential
- Strong communicator required to manage relationships and present to stakeholders
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information