THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
The successful individual will join a multinational asset management firm with offices globally and over £350 billion AUM. The company has an excellent culture, great work life balance, benefits and a collaborative team environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investment Compliance Officer to join a Global Asset Manager. The role is highly visible within the firm and will offer a wide range of experience and exposure within a dynamic environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Investment guideline monitoring of pre and post trade alerts
- Supporting fund management desks with investment guideline matters
- Investigating and communicating all breaches to ensure the implementation of preventative safeguards
- Assisting the Head of Compliance in the oversight of pre and post trade compliance
- Provide advice, guidance and training to the business on regulated fund guidelines
- 3 - 5 year's experience working within portfolio monitoring compliance
- Experience across a range of product and instrument types such as hedge funds, derivatives and commodities
- Good knowledge of fixed income, derivatives, UCITS, KVG, and AIFMD
- Experience with compliance systems and Excel
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Hannah Berihun at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.