A privately owned investment firm have just launched a new life insurance vehicle. There is a requirement for an Investment Associate (on their way to CFA/ Actuarial qualification) to provide leverage and support around a lot of the technical requirements that is going on at the moment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all the assets that need to be managed on the balance sheet, anything to do with the assets in the portfolio of an insurance company or to do with hedging/ risk management.
- Developing the investment management capability of the life insurance group
- Set up investment guidelines and analytics around all of their portfolios.
- Look what the risk profile is.
- Supporting in the implementation and oversight of third party managers
- Working with the actuary teams to understand the liabilities and improve the investment approach
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Looking for someone CFA/ Actuarial, doesn't need to be qualified
- Asset Management or Insurance companies.
- Strong product knowledge - fixed income assets
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- 5-7 years' experience
- Knows the practicalities of running a business or being involved in a business
If you'd like to learn more about this role, please apply to this advert or reach out to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.