You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This role would be ideal for a junior paralegal or newly qualified forensic accountant with a few years' experience within law & financial investigations. The team is currently a mixture of qualified lawyers, forensic accountants and regulatory professionals.
- Using forensic and legal skills to investigate complicated regulatory cases
- Assisting the wider team with general investigations, supporting on research, analysis and basic investigations
- Preparing internal reports and case bundles
- Leading investigations into complaints
- Educated to degree level, law or forensic accounting related degrees are preferred
- Must have legal, accounting or corporate finance professional qualifications and experience of conducting investigations
- A keen interest in regulation and the financial services landscape
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Confidence in dealing with external stakeholders
- Confident and articulate with excellent communication and organisation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.