A global technology company are looking for a legal professional with 5+ years of journalistic, legal or business publishing experience within Tax. You will manage a team of 6 Tax Analysts, reviewing and writing tax content, managing products through the publication process. It is a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in putting their experience to work in a technology driven environment.
- Manage a team of tax analysts reviewing and writing tax content to ensure content meets standards
- Manage assigned products through the publication process, which includes commissioning of authors.
- Be aware of current developments, trends, and issues affecting international tax.
- Network with tax practitioners to build up relationships with external writers, and commission specific products, chapters, or articles.
- Liaise with outside experts on publication subjects, with a view to refining and improving product content or concepts.
- Train analysts on internal processes and procedures regarding specific products and services.
- A law degree or equivalent and / or tax experience
- Managing teams of significant size
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to use project resources and staff effectively within established schedules, budgets, and other guidelines.
- Some subject-matter knowledge of one or more topics, including tax treaties, VAT/GST, and/or foreign tax systems is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of journalistic, legal or business publishing experience, including reporting, writing complex material