A Private Equity backed firm with an ambitious growth strategy are seeking an International Tax Director. This person will have responsibility for all aspects of a UK-based international Tax function.
- Strategic re-alignment of the business and the efficient utilisation of tax attributes as the business restructures
- Partnering with cross-functional business areas including private equity investors, Operations, accounting/Finance, Legal and Treasury
- Leading tax planning scenarios and analysis which includes inbound investments, Net Operating Loss utilisation, Foreign Tax credit monetisation as well as Mergers and Acquisitions planning and integration
- Ensuring adequate rigour around Tax compliance in international jurisdictions
Success in this role will require:
- Possession of a recognised chartered accountancy or tax qualification
- Significant experience negotiating the nuances of a high-growth, private equity backed firm
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
- Being an influencer capable of creating change
- Dynamic communicator able to articulate in a clear and concise manner
For further information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Investment Management.