A US based multinational financial services institution that is currently experiencing a period of growth across Europe. This period of expansion has prompted a growth in headcount over the last 5 years with continued expansions planned. During this period they have ensured that their excellent culture has not been affected with employee satisfaction being at the top of their agenda.
You will play a pivotal part in the program and portfolio leadership team managing multiple projects within and a portfolio and lead programmes to achieve delivery on a global scale. You will be responsible for all budgets and coordinate change whilst leading the planning and represent the portfolio on any new initiatives.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience of working across regions
- Proven programme management track record within Financial Services
- Exposure to regulatory change projects such as MiFID and EMIR
- Experience of working in multiple work streams, ensuring delivery on time and within budget
- Strategic planning experience
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Prince 2 or Lean frameworks
- Experience of working through the project life cycle.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution in a growing environment. The successful candidate will be involved from the inception of the team, working across various projects across EMEA.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at