A global Commodities trading business are looking for an Internal Controls Lead to join their trading operations function. You will be working alongside the front office traders, operators and internal finance departments and will play a key role in the development of the internal controls function, working closely with the current Head of Internal Controls.
- Map out all of the processes from front to back office during a period of transformation
- Help to build out internal controls processes and identify any issues
- Develop the framework compliant with regulatory bodies
- Be incredibly hands on but also a willingness to get involved in responsibilities outside of your immediate remit.
- Qualified Accountant
- full understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Strong commodities trading experience, preference for Oil product knowledge
- Help to build out controls processes and identify any issues
- Gravitas to build something from scratch
- Could be an ideal role for someone currently looking to move out of the big 4