A global Commodities trading business are looking for an Internal Controls Lead to join their trading operations function for a 12 month contract.
You will be working alongside the front office traders, operators, and internal finance departments and will play a key role in the development of the internal controls function, working closely with the current Head of Internal Controls.
- Map out all of the processes from front to back office during a period of transformation
- Help to build out internal controls processes and identify any issues
- Develop the framework compliant with regulatory bodies
- Be incredibly hands-on but also willing to get involved in responsibilities outside of your immediate remit.
- Full understanding of the trade lifecycle
- Strong commodities trading experience
- Help to build out controls processes and identify any issues
- Gravitas to build something from scratch
- Able to travel to the Nordics on a fairly regular basis