A global tier 1 investment bank is looking for a qualified accountant with 2-5 years post qualification experience to join their internal controls testing team one of their London based offices. The candidate should be engaging and can communicate with business leaders across the wider finance, risk and regulatory space.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Completing risk assessments
- Testing internal controls, looking at corrective actions
- Creating efficiencies within existing controls
- Ad hoc project work as requested
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Fully qualified BIG 4 trained accountant within Audit/Assurance
- Internal Controls and SOX testing experience
- Strong academic & degree background
- Financial Services experience, preferably within large banking environments
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson from twenty at