Internal Communications Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £300 - £350
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a communications professional to be involved in the implementation of a global ticketing programme and contribute to the delivery of the training and communications strategy. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the delivery and consolidating this system.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Previous experience having supported remedy or a similar system is essential
- The ability to work in global technology team and support the key stakeholders across the business
- The ability to create a training and communication strategy
- Gather requirements for the various project deliverables and articulate them to senior stakeholders
- Prepare the communications strategy and produce materials that will be easy for the stakeholders to understand
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email OR call 0203 189 4297