A leading financial services institution are expanding their internal audit capabilities with the hire of a new Internal Auditor to focus on the business functions at Manager level.
In this role, you will work closely with several teams across the business and execute the following:
- Planning, conducting and reporting on audits
- Keeping close to the company's risk and controls frameworks
- Advise on the design of the risk assessment and planning processes
The experience gained in this role will provide the right person an in-depth understanding of the business and the opportunity to progress into roles such as operational due diligence.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Qualified accountant or internal auditor (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CMIIA)
- Prioritise your internal customer
- Be adept and creative when it comes to problem solving and decision making
- Be a strong communicator
To learn more, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.