Twenty GmbH is partnering with a private equity backed medical & healthcare business. Under private equity ownership, the business has doubled in size and now operates across c120 locations in the DACH region. These sites comprise clinics and private practices.
Due to the speed of growth and ongoing plans for further acquisition, there is a need to review current telephony and voice systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose and can support the current and future business to provide a seamless patient experience.
Requirement exists for a VOIP Technical Project Manager, who will work with the incumbent team(s) and private equity owners to lead the transformation project spanning all aspects of the telephone infrastructure, telephony & voice systems / VOIP and to potentially set up a central contact centre.
Project requirements and deliverables:
- Undertake a full diagnostic and assessment of the current telephone infrastructure in practices/clinics:
- Phone systems
- Assessment and recommendations to upgrade connectivity or phone clients including estimated CAPEX
- Negotiation with potential service providers – will likely be for a VOIP system with a virtual ACD
- Estimate of CAPEX and preparation of a group business case
- Development of standard phone service set-up for practices and for clinics:
- Call reception (automatic response with options)
- Design of call routing
- Required resourcing
- Real-time SL tracking and reporting (for immediate resourcing response)
- Phone service performance reporting (local, cluster, group reporting)
- Roll-out of phone system to Group
- Potential next steps may include the set-up of a central contact centre and/or local overflow routing
- Proven expertise as a Network / Infrastructure Project Manager
- Proven expertise with telephony systems and voice networking
- Prior experience leading transformation across multiple sites for telephony, voice, and network
- Strong experience leading telephony transformation in small to medium sized businesses
- Knowledge of healthcare and medical businesses is advantageous
- Flexibility to travel to multiple sites in the DACH region
- Fluent German speaker