In contrast to many of its competitors, this Financial Services Group is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe making it a very interesting time to join. This role sits within their Asset Management business.
- Provide legal advice to front office and enterprise stakeholders
- Assess legal risk and develop strategies for reducing legal risk exposure
- Collaborate with the wider business and advise global team members on sales and marketing activities
- Document advisory agreements and advisory services to institutional investors
- Provide general legal advice for the business’s international activities
- Interact with third party service providers for their international operations
- Relevant experience as a practicing lawyer, a university law degree and licensed to practice law in the UK
- Experience advising global asset managers
- Expertise and knowledge of UK and EU laws in relation to asset management activities such as the regulation of investment firms and marketing of private investment funds
- Experience working on regulatory change projects such as Brexit, AIFMD, MiFID II, EU Securitisation and EMIR
- Knowledge of Luxembourg fund structures beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.