I am currently assisting with an urgent requirement for one of my investment management clients, based in the West End.
They are looking for a Financial Controller for a maternity cover and so this role would last 9-12 months.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent) with at least 1-2 years PQE
- Be comfortable with all aspects of Finance from expense reporting, cash flow management, month end, statutory reporting as well as liaising with senior stakeholders internationally and reporting to the Board
- Be a confident, motivated, self-starter
- Be available to interview next week and be able to start in the last week of March (ideally immediately available to start to allow for a handover)
The ideal candidate will:
- Gain experience in a highly regarded international investment management firm
- Gain broad experience across the breadth of Finance
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.