My client, a leading Private Equity firm, are seeking an Interim Finance Director to join a Paris-based portfolio company. The company is a business to business service provider with European EBITDA of €150m. They are part of a large global group with 60% of European profits coming from France, Germany and the UK.
You will work with the current CFO in ensuring the smooth running of the finance function. This role requires a fluent French speaker as the role is Paris based (La Défense). This is an initial 6 month contract paying a competitive daily rate.
- Experienced Finance Director / Financial Controller required.
- Private Equity experience.
- Need to hold strong projects based experience with exposure to turnarounds and transformations.
- Corporate finance expert, M&A etc.
- Fluent French speaking. Other additional languages are of interest.
- Ability to diagnose the requirements for Finance and establish strong financial control processes.
Please do not hesitate to apply to discuss this role and other interim finance roles that may be more suitable.