A truly unique business, a start up with funding secured through next stages of growth. They offer a purpose built platform which spans social and environmental topics to HNW/UHNW families, enabling them to proactively network, contribute and deliver meaningful impacts in ESG and Sustainability.
At this stage the company is post inception and in its infancy. The founders have a clear vision, strategy and plan. They need an MVP built and a robust IT strategy put in place.
High on the agenda is the need for a high calibre leader within technology to take ownership of business critical decisions, including but not limited to, architecture, cloud strategy, build v buy, hiring strategy and crucially, leading the build of the platform 1.0 to MVP stage.
As a result, there is an initial requirement to bring in the executive technical competence to support the founders directly the tech strategy and build out of the MVP.
The calibre and track record of the individual must be stand-out. In addition, due to the businesses position, they must also be a sleeves rolled up “start-up” type profile who will work closely with the small team to commence the growth journey.
- Architecture skills, including API desk, SOA/microservices, robust data pipelines
- Programming experience (C#, Java, Python, C++) with a desire to remain in a coding capacity while in a CTO position
- Proven senior technology leadership positions, either as a CTO or as a Director of Technology within technology driven, start up environments
- Ability to advise and build a robust cloud strategy (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Previous experience building an MVP in an early stage start up business
- Extensive experience building robust technology landscapes, roadmaps and involvement in the growth of businesses.