Intellimatch Developer - Brexit - Investment Bank - Contract - London
A Global investment bank is seeking an Intellimatch Developer to join their London operations team which is responsible for supporting and maintaining all production systems used by the Operations Business and supporting the Operations Business users and other related departments. This includes the full suite of back office functionality including Collateral management, trade settlement, Cash management/funding, reconciliations and regulatory reporting.
- Exposed to a number of Applications, development and Support tasks in technology based and user facing roles, primarily focussed on building new reconciliations in the Inteliimatch system for the Brexit project
- Work with project team in the requirements gathering phase of the reconciliation build
- Complete full software lifecycle process for new reconciliations within the intellimacth system
- Ensure full and complete specifications for every reconciliation are complete before development begins
- Adhere to the Intellimatch reconciliation development standards within the team
- Adapting Intellimatch to provide enhanced functionality to the business
- Complete Unit/SIT testing cycles
- Support UAT cycles and go live
Key skills and experience:-
- Strong Reconciliation development experience using the Intellimatch system.
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Sound Business Knowledge. Ideally: Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives.
- Operating systems: Windows.
- Database: Oracle, SQLServer
For more information apply with an updated CV today, or email our People and Talent Manager email@example.com.