Intelligent Automation Lead - Asset Management - London
£70,000 - £80,000
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Change professional to join the newly formed Intelligent Automation and Change team of this leading Global Asset Manager. In this role you will progress the IA agenda and embed across the business maintaining consistent delivery in line with the central strategy. As the Intelligent Automation Implementation Lead you will develop and own the central IA Change strategy and approach.
- Develops and owns the central Intelligent Automation C&I strategy and approach, aligning to the IA vision and strategy
- Measure and evaluate the change impacts that process excellence solutions will have on end users
- Proposes appropriate change interventions to address the people impacts of process automation / optimisation, including communications, upskilling and education
- Prepare high level optimisation change journey maps to enable timely implementation
- Identify and engage local Change leaders to support the wider implementation of process automation
- Define and manage the stakeholder engagement approach
- Established track record and demonstrable experience in the Change and Implementation space
- Previous experience delivering projects and change within the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience of leadership within the transformation of a business
- Proven experience of using agile methodologies to deliver large scale change
- Working understanding of Intelligent Automation including; RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below.