Integration Engineer - Technology - Sheffield
A growing technology group which provides software into the educational, social care and health sectors are hiring for an Integration Engineer to work as part of the wider technology department. The role is focused on everything from design, development, implementation and integration of solutions.
- Work with and support implementation teams to deploy integration
- Review third party specifications for integration
- Design and implementation of APIs for use on the organisations platform
- Produce documentation suitable for customers
- Deployment of platform integration
- Liaise with and support the wider support teams to aid in the maintenance of production systems
- Strong SQL and Oracle knowledge
- SVN/ GIT experience
- Experience in Web API standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
- Prior experience in development using Java or .Net
- Knowledge of HL7 v2/v3 is beneficial
- Previous experience working with health-care integration platforms beneficial (Mirth connect)
This opportunity will be fantastic for someone with strong work ethic with plenty of ambition, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities.
Please apply below or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Leanne Calveley from Twenty Recruitment.