Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a Global Investment Manager based in London who are seeking an Assistant Manager in Institutional Transitions.
This candidate will be involved in carrying out dealing of trades according to the clients instruction on a daily basis on behalf of the Pan-European Institutional and International Business Development (IBD) businesses.
- Ensure all transactions (cashflows) received are processed accurately, in a timely fashion and in accordance with Fidelity's cashflow procedures
- Continually monitor the effectiveness of the procedures and processes, with the aim of improving efficiency and risk control
- Liaising with other departments on client queries
- Compilation of accounting information as required by the client
- Providing information to third party contacts on client portfolios/activity
- Providing information to internal parties and responding to internal queries regarding clients
- Experience of a high volume, low error-dealing environment and/or investment management operations
- Must be able to work to client/CSM deadlines and escalate unresolved issues as appropriate
- Extremely organised with an ability to switch between tasks and prioritise effectively
- Client Service focus
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.