Infrastructure Support Engineer – Alternative Investments – London
Key Details: up to £55,000 per annum
Key Skills: Infrastructure, Support, L2, L3, 365, Windows, VMWare, ESX, Azure, AzureAD, Active Directory
A mid-cap investments firm is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer as they look to expand their IT team in line with their substantial investment into their tech estate. They are looking for an engineer to join in a 2nd-3rd line capacity as they undertake large scale transformation to support their estate as it grows.
You will have the opportunity to get involved with engineering projects immediately including Azure migrations and DR planning whilst also acting as a point of escalation for L1 & L2 support for the end-users and customers within the business.
You will be joining a small team of 4 to own the it support with a truly supportive environment and ethos that encourages and supports your professional development.
- Strong core OS skills inc. Win10, Server 2012R2/2016 & Active Directory
- Demonstrable 365 experience inc. Exchange, Sharepoint etc
- VMWare SEX, Vsphere experience
- Production experience with Azure platform is preferable
- Be happy to provide end-user support and desktop support when required
If interested in this position, please apply below or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352