Infrastructure Security Engineer - Finance - £425-525
Technical Skills: SIEM, Firewall, CISSP, Splunk, Linux & Windows.
I am currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst position at a financial client based in London.
Company: Global investment bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively promote the enhancement of Cyber security through the identification of risk themes
- Help define the Group's information security program, policy, and standards. As assigned, guide operational areas across the Group on procedures, guidelines, and instructions to support the Group's policy and standards
- Manage daily operational requirements of Splunk infrastructure
- Evaluate security alerts generated by internal systems (e.g., SIEM, DLP, firewalls, etc.), vendors, and other industry sources.
- Work with vendors and service providers to provide documentation for regulation compliance.
- Work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Determine potential impact of detected gaps and translate that into risk within the established framework.
- Produce and interpret server performance, log data analysis
- Work with problem management function under ITIL
- Assist in the security incident response management process at the Group
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of security domains, auditing standards and frameworks, and risk analysis frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework, etc.
- Windows / Linux understanding
- Splunk SIEM
- CyberArk & McAfee knowledge
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.