Infrastructure Risk Analyst - £50-70,000 per annum - Finance
Technical Skills: Risk Assessments, Solaris OS & clustering.
I currently have an opportunity at a financial client of mine based in London. They are looking for someone with a broad set of skills covering infrastructure and information risk.
- Assessment of information and cyber risks associated with technology projects, solutions and changes.
- Lead the provision of information and cyber risk management SME advice and guidance to key stakeholders across the Functions including multiple senior Managing Directors and Directors.
- Leading investigations, incidents and exceptions to address information and cyber risk matters.
- As a key part of the Governance and Control management team
- Senior stakeholder management, close engagement with Functions, particularly Operations and Technology areas, is fundamental to this role
- Good experience of Microsoft Hyper-V virtualisation technology and replication
- Working across projects, incremental change and BAU
- Specialise in platform / Server side / windows and Solaris OS and Clustering
- Risk Assessment - build standards
- Reviewing all Controls
- Technical person to understand risk, processes and controls
- Ability to diagnose and identify system and infrastructure efficiency improvements or areas for innovation based on current and future service requirements
- Ability to compile reports detailing activity and progress along with project plans to within accurate timescales
- Ability to manage proactively, and where necessary reactively, risks & security vulnerabilities in order to maintain reliable & secure systems
- Ability to guide prioritisation of project, incremental change and BAU workloads, and manage personal workload on a daily and weekly basis
- Effectively use Microsoft PowerShell for the implementation and management of local and cloud hosted 365 technologies
- Ability to explore new service or business possibilities
- Ability to Interpret complex business issues into IT requirements and complex IT requirements into business terms
- Ability to identify and address Root causes, communicating with team and IT Management team
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.