Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Duration: 6 months initially
Day rate: £450 - £500 per day PAYE
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
I have a mandate to find four experienced Infrastructure Project Managers to play an integral role in leading a number of underlying infrastructure projects which will support their large company migration. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on a variety of infrastructure projects. This role sits within one of the most critical portfolios in the company right now and this is an important time in the company's growth strategy.
- Previous experience of leading a range of infrastructure projects is essential
- Must have experience managing projects from end to end
- The ability to manage user migrations and vendor management experience is key
- Strong experience working within Financial services is preferable
- The ability to understand Agile methodologies
- To liaise with global stakeholders, senior management and heads of various business divisions.
- Strong resource management skills
- Provide strong, hands on leadership adhering to the delivery timeline and business model
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams
- Accountable for planning, managing raid logs and portfolio board
- Responsible for delivering various infrastructure improvements consistently across the business
- Deliver key technology projects globally and ensuring that every aspect of project governance is adhered to
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the most influential financial groups in Europe and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
Please apply directly or speak to Lucy Wheeler at Twenty for more information