Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Contract: 6 months
Day rate: £600 - £650
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to play an integral role in leading the underlying infrastructure projects following an important company migration. The ideal candidate will have previous experience on delivering the strategic Windows 10 and Office 365 solution and proven vendor management skills. This role sits within one of the most critical portfolios in the company and this is an important time in the company's growth strategy.
- Previous experience of leading infrastructure projects is essential
- It is highly preferable to have delivered a Windows 10 and Office 365 implementation end to end
- The ability to manage user migrations and vendor management experience is key
- Strong experience working within Financial services
- The ability to understand Agile methodologies
- To liaise with global stakeholders, senior management and heads of various business divisions.
- Strong resource management skills
- Provide strong, hands on leadership adhering to the delivery timeline and business model
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams
- Accountable for planning, managing raid logs and portfolio board
- Responsible for delivering various infrastructure improvements consistently across the business
- Deliver key technology projects globally and ensuring that every aspect of project governance is adhered to
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the most influential financial groups in Europe and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV to: