Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £550 - £600
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
The infrastructure portfolio supports the UK and EMEA region and provides core infrastructure services to them. This role is for an Infrastructure Project Manager to manage a portfolio of projects in the systems office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the the delivery of multiple projects, including BAU and DR testing & patching, and own them from an end-to-end perspective.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong business acumen and a broad knowledge of infrastructure within banking is essential.
- Budget management, vendor management and the ability to deliver greenfield projects is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships.
- Guide the business on the best possible solutions and tailor the business requirements to meet the banks best practice and standards.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- The ability to meet very strict deadlines.
- Report directly to the Infrastructure Delivery Manager and liaise with the most senior stakeholders across various portfolios.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email