Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £600 - £650
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager to play an integral role in leading the underlying infrastructure projects for the business. This role sits within one of the largest and most critical portfolios in the company, meaning the candidate will have the unique responsibility to cover all regions on a global scale. The candidate will be joining the company at a crucial time in the company's large expansion.
- Previous experience of leading infrastructure projects is essential
- Strong experience working within Financial services
- It is key to have previously worked on a data centre move
- It is preferable to have previously delivered a cloud and data migration project
- The ability to understand Agile methodologies
- To liaise with global stakeholders, senior management and heads of various business divisions.
- Strong resource management skills
- Provide strong, hands on leadership adhering to the delivery timeline and business model
- Liaise across internal business areas and shared service teams
- Accountable for planning, managing raid logs and portfolio board
- Responsible for delivering cloud and data centre migrations across various business groups
- Deliver key technology projects globally and ensuring that every aspect of project governance is adhered to
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity work for one of the top financial groups in Europe and to implement change to the organisation on a global level.
For more information please send your CV to: