Infrastructure Project Manager - Asset Management - London
£70,000 - £75,000
A leading Global Asset Manager centralised in London are looking to grow their Project Delivery function within Technology Infrastructure Services. The team are responsible for managing the Infrastructure elements of group wide change projects as well as leading specific end-to-end Technology Infrastructure projects across the organisation.
This is a diverse role that covers disciplines such as, platforms and storage, networks, service management, cloud projects, and data technologies. The role requires a Project Manager with solid experience in the Infrastructure delivery.
- Lead IT technology infrastructure projects from initiation to completion
- Manage virtual teams of technical specialists from various Infrastructure backgrounds
- Establish project timelines, action plans, track milestones and monitor progress against agreed timelines
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party vendors
- Drive Agile team behaviours and promote Agile principles across the organisation
- Previous experience working within IT project management
- Previous experience working within Financial Services
- Fantastic knowledge across the Infrastructure technology stack
- Agile certifications are beneficial
- Experience managing budgets
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills