Infrastructure Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£80,000 - £90,000
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is a great opportunity for a Infrastructure Project Manager to join a thriving team within Investment Banking. You will be responsible for the full project management life cycle across a number of different infrastructure projects covering BCP/DR/Powerdown/IMAC. This coverage will range from planning, deployment and upgrades across the programme.
- Strong Project Management skills focused on IT
- Qualification preferable - Prince 2/PMP alongside ITIL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure covering networking, voice, data centre and more.
- Ability and experience liaising with senior stakeholders (Up to MD) within the business
- Pro active approach to problem solving
- Ability to work with and lead up teams of people.
- Planning of BCP/DR tests across branches - following these through the full lifeycycle.
- Implement new infrastructure IT into the business
- Liaise with the wider business to ensure smooth integration of new infrastructure into BAU
- Full budgetary control - estimate controls and monitor expenditure.
- Lead Project delivery meetings and provide technical reviews of requirements
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global team and liaise with stakeholders at the highest level.
For more information send your CV