Key Skills: Windows, Infrastructure, Cloud, Microsoft, 365, Agile, Management, Delivery
A central-London based University is currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join the team as they undertake substantial change within the organisation. A new manager will come in during their transformation towards Agile systems and head up the Infrastructure function overseeing the full technology stack internally.
You will be key to the implementation of new agile methodologies and oversee the development, testing and support of new IT systems throughout the University through contribution to development and design of enterprise roadmaps with the other Department Heads and through the building and maintenance of support plans and mechanisms.
- Strong fundamental Microsoft stack experience (WinServ, AD, 365)
- Experience working on the implementation of new Cloud-based systems and integration
- Infrastructure fundamentals (networking, firewalls etc)
- Experience working within or helping implement Agile work processes
- Previous experience working within the Higher Education sector
If interested in hearing more, please apply below or call Anna on 0203 189 4385.