Network Infrastructure Lead - London - Finance
Paying between £90,000-£120,000
Technical Skills: Networks, Market Data, Connectivity
Working for a financial powerhouse in the city. This role encompasses global coverage of the Network Infrastructure covering the connection between the organisation and 3rd party vendor's.
- Work with exchanges, clients and other third parties to establish physical and logical connections to the organisation
- Lead a team of technical specialists
- Translate business and IT requirements for new venues or upgrades into technical deliveries
- Manage 3rd line support teams
- Work within the Equities, derivatives & FX function
- Strong market data experience
- Understanding and management experience of Network teams
- Knowledge of linux platforms
- Expert on exchanges
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.