A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join them in London
This role sits within the Macro Technology department and will be responsible for end to end technical and functional infrastructure support. Liaising with both Run the bank and Build the bank teams globally this role will allow exposure to a diverse range of technologies.
- Provide second line technical Infrastructure support service for the Macro and Credit trading applications
- Liaise with run the bank and build the bank teams
- Responsible for system enhancements and issue tracking
- Provide functional and technical advice and assist with queries
- Infrastructure estate management, including the commissioning and decommissioning of servers
- Hardware upgrades
- Strong Linux experience
- Solid understanding of networking technologies
- Experience with Web technologies
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.