A growing technology group which provides software into the educational, social care and health sectors are hiring for an Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a permanent basis in Sheffield. You will work closely with the lead infrastructure engineer to help with the design, purchase, installation and configuration of environments for clients.
- Install, configure and maintain physical and virtual servers
- Support disaster recovery environments
- Utilise techniques such as backup and restore
- Support client installations in highly available and resilient architectures
- Exposure to HP or Dell servers
- Understanding of IPv4 protocol stack
- CISCO network switch and firewall principles
- Strong understanding of server hardware installation and maintenance
- Prior experience with virtualisation technologies
- Solid understanding of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
This opportunity will be fantastic for someone with strong work ethic with plenty of ambition, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities.
Please apply below or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Leanne Calveley from Twenty Recruitment.